As COVID-19 continues, we want to keep our patients up-to-date with how we are moving forward.
- Masks are now considered OPTIONAL for our staff and patients. We understand everyone has their own preferences and we are happy to wear a mask if that is your preference. Please just let one of our staff members know and we will happily put a mask on.
- We no longer require you call before entering the building as our lobby is back open to partial capacity. However, one of our Administrative staff will be taking all scheduled patients back to an exam room after you check-in to be seen by your practitioner.
- We are still restricting the amount of people that accompany our patient’s to their appointments. Please be respectful when considering the amount of people attending your appointment.
- Exam rooms and restrooms are all disinfected between each patient. Even our in-house fabrication takes precautions by disinfecting the work area multiple times throughout the day.
- Staff frequently wash their hands.
- Hand sanitizing stations are located in multiple areas throughout our office.
Thank you for all your continued patience and understanding with the changes that we have made to keep you safe during your visit with us.