As COVID-19 continues to be a concern we want you to know what we are doing to keep you safe. Here is what you can expect every time you come to see us.
- All Patients entering our office must wear a face covering during the entire time they are here. If you forgot your face covering no worries! We have extra!
- Everyone entering our offices must call before entering. You will answer a brief survey regarding COVID-19 exposure. Once the lobby is clear we will direct you to come in where you will be greeted by staff to have your temperature taken and be escorted to an exam room. This is to limit patient contact with one another.
- We are restricting those accompanying patients to only those required for communication and decision making concerning care.
- Staff are screened daily for COVID-19 exposure and wear face coverings while in the presence of patients.
- Exam rooms and restrooms are all disinfected between each patient. Even our in-house fabrication takes precautions by disinfecting the work area multiple times throughout the day.
- Staff frequently wash their hands.
- Hand sanitizing stations are located in multiple areas throughout our office.
We understand that COVID-19 doesn’t stop the need for prosthetic and orthotic intervention and we are here to help those who are suffering to regain mobility.
In these difficult times we appreciate your patience and understanding of the changes we have made. Together we can help end the spread!